Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #13

The common craft guys are my heroes! Really, they are awesome because they explain everything on MY level. My bookmarks were exactly the same way as shown on that video - chaos! Delicious is a great website to organize favorite bookmarks. This will certainly be helpful when finding good and useful websites for math. My favorites will not be so messy now with the tags. I really like how I can access it from any computer because I can find and tag something when I am doing school work at home and then easily access it when I am back at school the following day. It is like using the same computer! It will or would be awesome to know other 6th grade math teachers that are using delious also because we can look at each others findings without having to do any searching of our own! It is all about cutting the amount of time you do anything anywhere you can because there is never enough of it! I really look forward to using this one more!

No comments: