Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thing # 11

I made a book list, mostly of books I've read or am currently reading. I searched "math" and "middle school math" and found some results. I added a few of the books to see if anyone's read them or find them helpful in the classroom. I joined a couple groups. I joined a math teacher group, so this could be helpful and useful to use in my classroom. I think it would be neat to have a "student" section on my book list on my blog so my students could look at math books I recommend (fun math books - there ARE a few out there!). :)

1 comment:

Yeshh said...

Good call on the booklist! I HAVE had some great experience with the book ‘Secrets of Mental Math’ A couple of years back I was able to extrapolate some methods for memorization of math facts. A must have! Keep up the good work! Tada!