Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #6 Mashups!



Well, I know this is copyright-friendly because they are my own pictures from various places I have been to! I went to http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/ and created a mosaic. I then downloaded it to my computer instead of leaving it as a link so you can see it on my blog. I completely got lost in Thing #6 because there is so much to do and look at- it's a little overwhelming. I am not done with this one! I signed up for Tripprmap which will let me have a world map that I can post my pictures from Flickr of the different places I have been. However, I think this is going to take some time to set up as not all of my traveling pictures have been imported to Flickr.

1 comment:

Mamalibearian said...

There are so many "things" that we can get lost in! That's why we play! Keep going, but don't forget to return to your favorites!